A facility to deposit funds in Rupiah for ease of transactions with the management under the principle of safekeeping contract with a repayment guarantee (wadiah yad dhamanah).
- Within the sharia principles under the safekeeping contract with a repayment guarantee (wadiah yad dhamanah).
- Minimum initial deposit: Rp1,000,000
- Minimum balance: Rp1,000,000
- Monthly administration fee: Rp15,000
- Account closure fee: Rp20,000
- Per book administration fee: Rp100,000
- Company: Management’s IDs, Deed of Establishment, Trading License & Taxpayer ID Number.
- Save and ready funds
- Ease of transactions using checks or giro slips
- Intercity Clearing facility for the speed of payment for collection (clearing between regions)
- BSM Card facility as an ATM card and a debit card (individuals only)
- Account statement delivery facility at the beginning of each month
- Monthly bonuses given at the discretion of BSM.
What are the requirements?I'm interested