Health Equipment Financing
A Financing facility provided to professionals in the field of health who meet the Bank's requirements for the purchase of new/used equipment in support of work.
- Individual professionals (Specialist Doctors, Dentists, Midwives and Physiotherapists)
- Maximum age: 65 years old, for Specialist Doctors, maximum age: 75 years old
- Term: 1 to 5 years
- Maximum Financing to Value (FTV): 70% of the health equipment price
- Fixed Price until maturity at competitive price.
- Health equipment purchases in cooperation with Health equipment suppliers/vendors
What are the requirements?
Documentary Requirements (For individual professionals):
- A copy of personal identity (husband/wife), Family Certificate, Marriage Certificate/Divorce Certificate
- Original consent of husband/wife (if married) or unmarried statement
- A copy of Taxpayer ID No.
- A copy of letter of appointment/certificate/diploma of health service/medicine profession (for individual professionals)
- A copy of practice certificate/practice license from the Ministry of Health/Health Office
- A copy of membership of professional organization (if any)
- A copy of practice location permit
- Original salary slip/income certificate
- 3 months’ practice income statements
- A copy of 3 months’ saving/current account
- Original equipment order certificate from suppliers
- A copy of collateral ownership documents