Oil Palm Nucleus-Plasma Financing
- Cooperatives as guided by the Nucleus-Company for executing financing scheme.
- Oil palm farmers (plasma) who are members of the cooperative and guided by the nucleus-company for channeling financing scheme.
- Executing financing scheme is financing provided by a Bank to the Plasma-Cooperatives as end-user customers.
- Channeling financing scheme is financing provided by a Bank to end-user customers through Plasma-Cooperatives which acts agents/guardians.
What are the requirements?
Documents for Cooperatives
- 6 months’ Current Account of the Cooperative (if any)
- Financial statements
- Annual Member Meeting/Annual/Extraordinary Member Meeting of the last year
- Management Identity (Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary)
- Business licenses: Trading License, Business Place License, Company Registration Number, Taxpayer ID Number.
- Composition of the management validated by the local Cooperative Office
- Deed of establishment and its amendment along with the validation thereof from the local Cooperative Office.
Documents for Nucleus-Companies
- Deed of establishment and its amendment along with the validation thereof from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
- Company Profile and brief resume from the Board of Directors and Commissioners
- Business licenses: Trading License, Business Place License, Company Registration Number, Taxpayer ID Number
- Management Identity (Board of Directors and Commissioners)
- Financial statements for the past 2 financial years and the current financial year
- 6 months’ Current Account of the Nucleus-Company
- Location permit and/or Plantation Business Permit (nucleus-company)
- Feasibility Study/Appraisal/Environmental Impact Assessment
- Data: nucleus-plasma estates (on year of planting)
- Cash flow projection (production and price of Fresh Fruits Bunches (TBS))
- Information about palm oil mills (capacity and distance)