Consumer financing facility for employees within the channeling scheme.
Minimum financing limit: Rp5 million, and maximum: Rp250 million per potential customer
BSM Implants is consumer financing in rupiah currency provided by a bank to regular employees of a Company, which is submitted for a large number of its employees (collectively).
BSM Implants can accommodate the financing needs for company employees, for example if the company does not maintain an employee cooperative, or the employee cooperative has no experience in saving and credit activities, or the company has a limited number of employees.
- For the purchase of consumer goods (halal)
- For the purchase/receipt of benefits of services (e.g. funds for education cost).
- For companies:
- One form of appreciation for employees
- Outsourced source of funds and credit administration
- For employees:
- An opportunity and facility to obtain financing facility.
- A financing contract for sale and purchase of goods (Wakalah wal Murabahah) is used for the purchase of goods
- A financing contract for benefits of services (Wakalah wal Ijarah) is used for the receipt of benefits of services.
- To provide consumer financing facility within the channeling scheme to a number of employees (collectively) along with the Company’s recommendation.
- Minimum financing limit: Rp5 million, and maximum: Rp250 million per potential customer
- Maximum consumer financing limit without collateral per customer: Rp50 million.
- Maximum consumer financing limit without collateral per customer specifically for Civil Servants/State-Owned Corporations/TNI/Polri: Rp100 million.
- Financing term varies, as follows:
- For the purchase of consumer needs with a financing limit of up to Rp50 million (without collateral), the maximum financing term: 3 (three) years.
- Specifically for Civil Servants/State-Owned Corporations/TNI/Polri with a financing limit of up to Rp100 million (without collateral), the maximum financing term: 5 (five) years.
- For the purchase of consumer needs with collateral (other than buying houses/cars) with a limit over Rp50 million to Rp100 million, the maximum financing term: 5 (five) years.
- For the purchase of a private car with a limit over Rp50 million to Rp200 million, the maximum financing term: 5 (five) years, and the maximum vehicle age at the time of financing: 10 years.
- For the purchase of land and buildings/houses attached thereto with a limit over Rp50 million to Rp250 million should refer to the BSM House (Griya) Financing terms..
Application for Financing:
1. Application for the BSM Implant financing may be submitted collectively through the Company where the prospective customers are employed.
2. The minimum number of the prospective customers in one application group for financing is 10 (ten) or Rp100 million.
3. The prospective customers are grouped into the types of financing, i.e. the purchase/financing of consumer needs without collateral, with collateral, House Ownership Financing (PPR), and car ownership financing.
What are the requirements?I'm interested