Customers do not need to line up (e.g. lining up at the PLN office or other public service offices)
Customers receive transaction confirmation
A Payment Point transaction at Bank Syariah Mandiri can be made by customers at each outlet of Bank Syariah Mandiri or at the ATM. Payment can be made by debiting an account or in cash. Services related to Payment Points at Bank Syariah Mandiri include:
- Payment for electricity bills.
- Payment for telephone bills.
- Purchase of prepaid electricity vouchers.
- Purchase of prepaid cellphone vouchers (SIMPATI, IM3, XL).
- Payment for Islamic Insurance Premium (Takaful).
- Payment for Garuda tickets.
- Payment for Indosat – Postpaid IM2.
- Entities/legal entities.
- Government agencies.
What are the requirements?
- Customers can come to the teller or ATM at the location nearest to customers.
- Do it as instructed.