BSM Western Union International Transfer
Funds can be claimed by the recipient in a matter of seconds.
Served by about 200,000 agents scattered over 200 countries or so.
The sender/recipient does not have to hold an account with the bank or does not have to be permanently domiciled in the sending country or in the destination country for remittance.
Money remittance transfer to specific countries must have security, such as test question.
A money remittance service/money delivery receipt (real time on line) that is provided across countries or within one country (domestically).
- Served throughout the Bank Syariah Mandiri branches.
- Available to individuals/entity as account holders/non-account holders at Bank Syariah Mandiri
- A sender/recipient/authorized entities must submit the original identity.
- The paying agent pays the transfer to the recipient in the local currency of the destination or currency agreed upon on delivery.
- A sender is charged a remittance fee.
- Receipt of money at Bank Mandiri is charged a tax stamp fee.
- Will Call is a money remittance transfer service where the recipient is a person/individual
- Quick Pay is a money remittance transfer service where the recipient is an entity that has been registered with the client list in the Western Union system.
- Additional Services
- Sending of message
- Sending of test questions*
- Delivery of money to the address of the recipient (physical delivery)*
- Notification of money remittance transfer to the recipient (phone notification)*
* Served by specific countries only.
What are the requirements?
Requirements for Money Remittance Transfer/Receipt:
- Money Remittance Transfer
- A completed and signed money remittance transfer application.
- Funds (rupiah currency) and valid original identity.
- Data transfer notification to the recipient, including name of sender, amount of money for remittance, country of origin, and remittance reference number.
- Money Receipt
- A completed and signed money receipt application and valid identity.
- Knowledge of data transfer, including name of recipient, amount of money for remittance, country of origin, and remittance reference number (in some circumstances only).
- The customer receives money in rupiah currency.