BSM Retirement Savings
To help manage the customer’s finance
Competitive profit sharing
Low administration cost
Opening an account with BSM throughout the BSM network
BSM Retirement Savings are savings in rupiah under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah), with withdrawals at any time under the agreed-upon terms and conditions. This product is the outcome of BSM's cooperation with PT Taspen dedicated to the Indonesian retired civil servants.
- Managed under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah)
- Competitive profit sharing
Directions for transferring the retirement payment via BSM
- Open a BSM Retirement Saving account
- Take your BSM Retirement Saving account along with your Retirement Certificate to the PT Taspen office
- Complete an account statement form from the paying office with PT Taspen
What are the requirements?
- Retirees and prospective retirees from (Civil Servants, State Officials, Judges, TNI membership, Police membership).
- Beneficiaries of benefits paid by PT Taspen (Veteran PKRI and KNIP).
- A copy of ID Card