Education savings for your children under the insurance protection
Ease of long-term financial planning
With automatic insurance protection
Save and Secured
Term savings for education purposes with fixed monthly installments and provided with insurance protection.
- Within the sharia principles under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah)
- Savings term: 1 to 20 years
- Customer’s minimum age: 17 years, maximum age: 60 years at maturity
- Minimum monthly deposit: Rp100,000 to Rp10,000,000 in multiples of Rp50,000
- Competitive profit sharing
- Monthly deposit amount and savings term are irrevocable, but additional deposit may be made other than monthly deposit
- Ease of future financial planning, especially for your children’s education cost
- With automatic insurance protection, without a pre-policy medical check-up*)
What are the requirements?
- Identity: Customer’s ID Card/Driving License/Passport
- BSM Savings as a source account.